Friday, 22 January 2010

3 weeks already

Wow, 3 weeks ago we landed in Sydney, time has really flown by and today was the first time we went to the beach! It was a scorcher of a day, 34 degrees, so we decided to go to Maroubra beach in the late afternoon. This was Justin's first time on the beach in the sea and much to his dad's dismay, he didn't take to it. When I sat him down on the towel, he was very much intrigued by the sand and was touching the sand. We thought this was a good signal so we headed down to the waves and he did not like his little toes in the cold water. He started making a crying noise but was fine as soon I lifted him up. I gave him a few minutes to get use to the whole sea-thing but every time I tried to put his toes in the water, he would start "crying". Hopefully next time he'll enjoy it more.

Justin is growing so much more independent and loves exploring his surroundings. He is quite the busy body!


Meal times has become a battle of the wills so I decided to give him his own spoon. It has helped although all he does it stick it in his mouth and chew on it.

More Justin-expressions. His top tooth is starting to cut so he chews on anything, including the camera bag.


I managed to get a photo of Justin waving. He was waving at the baba in the mirror :) He's slowly getting the hang of it, waving at people who wave at him. The other day (when this photo was taken) we went to the corner coffee shop and the waitresses know Justin and Row so they were chatting to him (Justin) and waving at him. Row held Justin's hand up to wave back. The waitress waved again and Justin used his left hand to hold up his right hand to wave back. It was too funny!


No comments:

Post a Comment