I know I know, Easter has come and gone, like a month ago...but it's been so busy that I haven't had a chance to sit down and update our blog.
Easter weekend was a quiet one as Row was studying but we were invited to BG and Louise for lunch on Good Friday. Lunch was so delicious and so not what a Catholic should be indulging in on Good Friday. Thanks to BG and Louise and all the other guests for the delicious food and good company, not to mention the laughs at Cranium.
Barry and Candice very kindly offered to set up an Easter egg hunt in their garden for Justin and his mate Rafael. The boys had good fun and found heaps of eggs which we had to ration. Unfortunately, we didn't prepare any egg hunt baskets but boy were those bags full. Thankfully, Justin finished his eggs today only and he still has two chocolate bunnies to go which I have hidden. When Justin asked for an Easter egg, I warned him that it was the last one and that there weren't anymore. His reply, "Ok, next time I go to Koo-che (Candice) I will just go look for more eggs in her garden!" Try explaining to an almost 3year old that Easter and the Easter Bunny only comes once a year....yikes, so will have to hope that next time we visit he's forgotten about the eggs.
 |
| Looking for Easter eggs |
 |
| Under the bush |
 |
| In the tree |
 |
| Everywhere |
 |
| Check out my stash |
No comments:
Post a Comment