Friday, 1 April 2011

Baking cupcakes

Sadly, summer has ended and the weather has become cooler and the rain has started. Last week the weather was pretty miserable for a few days so I decided to try baking mini cupcakes with Justin. This being our first time, I took the easy way out and bought the box mix. Nevertheless, Justin had so much fun mixing the batter. He was so fascinated with the cupcakes baking in the oven and couldn't wait to ice them and pour the sprinkles over. Obviously, the best part of it was eating the cupcakes. The box mix said it made 18 and we managed to make 18 and I'm pretty sure Justin ate at least half of that over the next few days. My little baker had so much fun it looks like we'll be doing this more often as it gets colder and we become housebound. 




No comments:

Post a Comment