Thursday, 11 February 2010

Nearly 9 months old

Our little baby is going to be 9 months old on Saturday. I took him to the doctor for a long overdue check up and all is good. Justin weighs 8.5kgs and is 76cm long, not sure where he gets his height from. Justin loves to pull himself up and is starting to coast along the furniture. He's crawling very quickly now and is finally crawling properly as opposed to his leopard-crawl. We thought his top teeth were beginning to cut but still no sign of those teeth popping out even though he's drooling non-stop. One of Justin's favourite activity is to stand by the window and pull the blinds up and over his head so that he can look out the window.

I can't believe how quickly the last 9 months have gone. Being a parent is one steep learning curve but I guess it's a good sign that Row, Justin and I are all in one piece. Looking forward to the next few months leading up to Justin's 1st birthday and more milestones.

1 comment:

  1. Justin wearing the dishevelled hair look :-o). Time for a haircut.
    He's growing so quickly - please slow down his growing until we see him again ;-p

    ReplyDelete